[ux_latest_products columns=”4″ title=”Check our Latest products!”][ad_1]
Halloween is just around the corner. Have you thought about what costume to get for your baby? Here are some cute and inexpensive ideas for baby costumes. We know not everyone has the time (and the many assistants) that Martha Stewart has, so these costumes are designed to be E-A-S-Y.
- Strawberry: Dress your little one all in red. Red socks, shirt and pants. Place a green cap on her head and you’re set to go. If you’re feeling especially artistic, you can make a leaf or two out of green felt and attach it to the hat by sewing it or by using a safety pin or two. (We know you’re busy, so you might not have time to sew!)
- Leopard: It’s fairly easy to find pants in leopard print for children. If you’re on a budget, you can even visit a thrift store and find pants like these. Put your child in a leopard top, too, if you can find one. Put him in a black top if you can’t. You can buy some inexpensive cat ears anywhere costumes are sold and voila! You’ll have a little leopard on your hands.
- Pumpkin: Little ones look adorable dressed as pumpkins. Wouldn’t you love to see the round, smooth face of your baby peering out from a pumpkin costume? You can make one by dressing your baby in orange. Cut out triangles for a nose and eyes and then cut out a crescent shape for the mouth. Either sew the nose, eyes and mouth onto the orange shirt or use safety pins (you can put the safety pins in from the back so they won’t be very visible). A green cap for the stem is a wonderful addition to this costume.
- The Cutest Witch Ever: Although you can buy these costumes all over, this one is so easy to put together. Get a small pointy black hat. Dress your little girl in a black dress with striped or wild-colored tights (for fun!). That is all there is to it.
- A Cowboy or Cowgirl: Lasso up your young one for Halloween! Dress them in a cowboy hat, plaid shirt, jeans, and boots. If you can get ahold of a vest and a sheriff’s badge so much the better to convey the idea of the American West.
Choosing a costume can be so much fun. If you want to explore more budget-friendly ideas, visit a thrift store or a child consignment shop and see what they have in stock. As with baby clothes, the costumes are barely worn, yet you end up getting them more than 50% off the ‘new’ price.
write by Mfalme Odie