Englewood shooter's net worth, biography, fact, career, awards and life story

Englewood Shooter Wiki – Englewood Shooter Biography

A total of 8 people were shot during a mass shooting in Chicago’s Englewood neighborhood on the morning of June 15. According to Chicago police, four people were killed, including 3 women and a man. None of the victims have yet been officially identified.

According to police, four others were rushed to the hospital after the mass shooting. In a similar mass shooting incident a few days ago, at least 13 people were injured in a shooting in downtown Austin early Saturday morning, June 12. Another mass shooting in a northern California train yard that occurred Wednesday morning, May 26, hit the headlines when public transportation employee Samuel Cassidy opened fire on his own co-workers, killing eight people. Cassidy then aimed the gun at herself and committed suicide.

According to Chicago Police, the incident occurred around 5:45 a.m. on June 15, when officers were called to respond to the intersection of 62nd and Morgan streets for a reported shooting. There was reportedly an argument inside a home in the 6200 blocks of South Morgan before the shooting occurred and a party was likely being held there. Four people were pronounced dead at the scene.

During a press conference later Tuesday, CPD Superintendent David Brown reported that three of those killed were women and one was male. A 25-year-old man who was shot in the back of the neck was rushed to Advocate Christ Medical Center in an unknown condition. One victim reportedly sustained unspecified gunshot wounds and is in critical condition at the University of Chicago Medical Center.

A 23-year-old man also presented to St. Bernard Hospital with a gunshot wound to his back and was transferred to the University of Chicago in critical condition and a 41-year-old man who sustained a gunshot wound to the back and the head was taken to Christ Hospital. Among those who were shot, a child was also taken to a local hospital for observation. Brown reported that a 2-year-old boy was in the home at the time of the shooting, but he was not injured.

A witness told police there were two bursts of gunfire inside the home, hours apart. Superintendent Brown also reported that there was a call for shooting around 2 a.m. on June 15 near the same residence, followed by the second call around 5:45 a.m.

Police have yet to determine what caused the 2:00 a.m. call. Officers arrived at the scene around 5 a.m., to find the eight victims and the shell casings inside the house and a large-capacity ‘drum magazine’.

According to Superintendent Brown, there were no signs of forced entry and at least one of the victims likely lived at the address. Brown reported that the victims taken to the hospitals had not yet been interviewed by detectives and that the investigation was “very preliminary” at this time. “All we know about this residence is that there have been several calls for disturbances.

In general, the block where this residence is located is quite quiet, there is not much activity that requires a police response. “He added:” I can assure the public that there will be a greater police presence in the area until we can to identify the violators, if possible, or what exactly happened inside. ”

According to the Chicago Suntimes, one of the deceased victims has been identified as Denice Mathis, who was in her early 30s. She was the mother of four sons and one daughter. Mathis lived on the South Side, but her family did not know what led her to the meeting in South Morgan at the time of the incident. Mathis’s brother reported that her sister had been in the house many times before. The place was the home of a barber and many people went to get their hair cut.

The area where the shooting took place has as of now been closed while police investigate. The identity of the deceased victims and the shooter has yet to be officially revealed.