[ux_latest_products columns=”4″ title=”Check our Latest products!”][ad_1]
Take a look at the following Mexican party ideas to inspire you for your big event.
1. Send out your invitations on cut outs of a Mexican sombrero! If not then how about a chili or on a Mexican flag? Either way, make sure you are creative with your invitations to get your guests excited far in advance of your party.
2. Create a Facebook group for your party. You can provide updates and reminders for your guests and they will be able to see exactly who is attending. This typically will improve your attendance!
3. The ladies should be dressed in traditional Mexican peasant dress, a beautiful look that they will love. A lei necklace will make an ideal accessory!
4. The guys have the chance to dress up in sombreros, poncho, six shooter and gun belts. Alternatively you could go looking like Zorro!
5. For decorations, you should get plenty of Mexican flags of all sizes. Scatter mini ones around your venue and pin large ones on the wall.
6. Get plenty of balloons in green, white and red, the three colours of the Mexican flag. Scatter chili peppers around your venue and you could even go to the garden centre and pick up a few cacti to add an extra touch.
7. The food should be tacos and tortillas with a variety of beef dips. To drink it has got to be tequila in multitude and corona of course! Also margaritas will be very popular with your party guests.
black t shirt|
write by rivera