Who was Yecenia Morales Gomez? Wiki, Biography, Age, Lawyer falls to her Death, Investigation

Yecenia Morales Gomez Wiki – Yecenia Morales Gomez Biography

Yecenia Morales Gomez was tragically killed when she followed the wrong signal to jump before she even hit the ground. And now a medical report suggests that the cause of the woman’s death was not the fall as expected. According to the report seen by Noticias Caracol, the 25-year-old suffered a heart attack during her fall and she died before falling to the ground.

The lawyer was preparing for her first bungee jump with her boyfriend, in the province of Antioquia, Colombia. Distressing images taken by the spectators show the moment when the instructor yells at her boyfriend “jump now”, but Gomez is confused by her thinking that he is referring to her and jumps to her death. Her boyfriend immediately ran to her side and tried to perform CPR on her, but she was already dead.

The Amagá firefighters who arrived at the scene said: “Unfortunately the woman had no vital signs and later we recovered her body. With the help of professionals who were close to her, we performed first aid on her partner. ”

Yecenia Morales Gomez Age

Yecenia Morales Gomez was 25 years old.

Yecenia Morales Gomez falls to her Death

A Colombian woman fell and died while bungee jumping after she plunged off a bridge without the mandatory cable attached to her after she mistook a jump signal that was intended for her boyfriend. Yecenia Morales, 25, fell 150 feet from a viaduct in Amaga, northern Colombia, on Sunday, July 18. The attorney was excited for her first bungee jumping experience after traveling to a popular venue organized by Sky Bungee Jumping with her. boyfriend, who has not been identified, The Sun reported.

Morales’s partner was ahead of her in line as they approached the jump platform. The pair were reportedly the 90th jumpers of the day. It is said that the 25-year-old did not understand a signal for her boyfriend to jump. She assumed it was for her and launched herself without the bungee cord tied to her ankles, falling to her death when her boyfriend rushed to help her.

While her boyfriend was the first to find her on the ground and tried CPR on her, to no avail. Amaga’s rescue teams pronounced her dead shortly after arriving at the scene.

“She got confused,” Gustavo Guzmán, mayor of the Fredonia municipality, told El Tiempo. “The signal was for the boyfriend to jump because he was already attached to the safety equipment. They had only put the harness on him so he got confused and rushed in.”

Morales’s boyfriend is reportedly in hospital, receiving treatment for the injuries he sustained while running down the hill to find her. He is said to be in shock. Meanwhile, doctors at the hospital revealed that Morales suffered a heart attack before falling to the ground.

Yecenia Morales was a cheerful woman who loved to read, dance and had an entrepreneurial spirit, according to her brother Andrés hers. “My sister is a girl with all the best values, cheerful, spontaneous, with virtues that made her love her friends and help people in need,” she said.

Meanwhile, local authorities launched an investigation after allegations that companies offering services and equipment on the site were not authorized to do so. Faced with the controversy, Mayor Guzmán said that “he immediately told the intelligence investigators to please organize this issue with the aim of issuing a decree because that is not prohibited or by decree,” as quoted by the Investigative Journalism Agency.

In May, Wikibious reported how Cameron Perrelli, 24, an associate client of a New York City investment firm, died while attending a rooftop birthday party in New York’s East Village.

The incident reportedly took place around 3 a.m. on May 22, during a party on top of an apartment building on Avenue A near the corner of East 12th St when Cameron attempted to cross into an adjacent building. and he lost his balance near the ledge and fell. switched off. After the accident, she was rushed to Bellevue Hospital, but she succumbed to her injuries.

In January, Wikibious reported how another New Yorker jumped to her death along with her five-year-old daughter from the roof of a 12-story building in Manhattan on Sunday, January 10. According to the New York Police Department, Oksana Patchin, who was recently divorced, and her five-year-old daughter was rushed to St Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital and died shortly after the January 10 incident.